Metal Max offers a complete range of digging tools in carbon steel with different sizes and shapes. Digging is the vital task when we prepare the soil for planting, you will find our tools are so right to help in all soil types.
Carbon Steel Digging Spade
A digging spade is a large spade with extended handgrip to reduce back strain and ideal for use in large soil areas for digging, cultivating, soil turning, improving drainage.
• Length: 1100mm
• Head Size: 290 x 180mm
• Blade thickness: 2.5mm
• High-quality carbon steel head
• Beautiful ash wood handle
• Comfortable YD shaped design
• Extended shank for improved strength
• Larger tread edge for added digging comfort