Metal Max offers a complete range of digging tools in carbon steel with different sizes and shapes. Digging is the vital task when we prepare the soil for planting, you will find our tools are so right to help in all soil types.
Carbon Steel Border Spade
A border spade is usually slightly small and lighter. It's versatile for use in borders and the vegetable gardens to work the soil in between plants where its narrower blade means less root disturbance.
• Head Size: 230 x 140mm
• Blade thickness: 2.5mm
• High-quality carbon steel head
• Beautiful ash wood handle
• Comfortable YD shaped design
• Extended shank for improved strength
• Larger tread edge for added digging comfort
• Minimal soil adhesion